Sanfordville's new butterfly garden dedicated to Mr. Longfield
June, 2015 - Created with the support
of the Sanfordville PTA, Sustainable Warwick, and the district's buildings and grounds dept., the new garden was dedicated to retiring principal,
Mr. Longfield on Tues., June 23. Click here to see a photo gallery of the celebration and dedication.
Warwick Day at Hudson Valley Renegades Dutchess Stadium
Warwick Foundation for Excellence in Learning (WFEL) to
July 25 fundraiser
Come see a Hudson Valley Renegades
minor-league baseball game, catch the fireworks and watch
Sanfordville's Linda DeVries throw out the first pitch! Be
sure to wear Purple & Gold to show your school spirit.
Tickets must be pre-ordered online at www.gadesgroups.com
- password is WFEL.
Choose from two discounted packages: $12-ticket & Renegades gift; or $17-ticket, Renegades gift, hot dog and soda. Doors open at 5:30, game begins at 7:05 p.m., on Sat., July 25, 2015, at the Hudson Valley Renegades Dutchess Stadium.
Mr. Longfield's letter to parents...
June 9, 2015 - Please read this important letter from Sanfordville Elementary School Principal Roger Longfield. (pdf)
“Our Warwick firefighters rock!”
May 22, 2015 - Sanfordville Elementary School paid homage to all Warwick firefighters who valiantly fought the recent lumber company fire on King’s Highway. Students in Ms. Augelli's 4th grade class were very excited to receive a visit from firefighters in the Excelsior Fire Company in one of their fire trucks! Click here for full story and to view a photo gallery.
Sanfordville's third marking period honor roll
April, 2015 - Click here to see who made the honor roll for the third marking period.
National Blue Ribbon School
Nov. 14, 2012 - Sanfordville Elementary School is one of just 20 New York State school and 269 nationwide to be recognized as a 2012 Blue Ribbon School. "Schools honored with the National Blue Ribbon Schools award are committed to accelerating student achievement and preparing students for success in college and careers. Their work reflects the conviction that every child has promise and that education is the surest pathway to a strong, secure future.".
- 4th Grade tours of Warwick's historical buildings
- Students meet "Babe" actor James Cromwell
- PARP 2015: A Reading Pow Wow
- Frequently Asked Questions about New York State Testing
- 120 Girls Participate in "Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day"!
- Sanfordville Kindergarten students celebrate 100 Days of School
- Sanfordville's 'Holiday for Heroes' touches hearts far from home
- Sanfordville student drop-off by car instructions
- F.I.R.S.T. Lego League for elementary students
- Dignity for All Students - together we can stop bullying!
- Parents Guide to Common Core Learning from NYS PTA and NYSUT (pdf)
- More about Common Core
- Nutrition Nuggets Newsletter